You are here
- 10B-3 - Literatures in English II: 1700-1900
-Nineteenth Century American Literature
Mentor- UC Davis English Graduate Student Peer Advising Program, 2016-
Chair- UC Davis Baggy Novel Victorian Book Club, 2015-
Co-Chair- Rhetoric at Davis Research Cluster, 2015-
Secretary/Treasurer- UC Davis English Graduate Student Association, 2013-2014
Research Assistant- Prison University Project, 2012-
Event Coordinator- UC Davis English Graduate Student Association, 2012-2013
Graduate Student Union Member- Lehigh University, 2010-2011
Courses Taught at University of California, Davis:
-ENL 10B: Literatures in English, 1700-1900 (Fall 2016)
-ENL 3: Writing About Literature (Fall 2015-Winter 2016)
-UWP 1: Expository Writing (Fall 2012-Spring 2014)
Teaching Assistantships at University of California, Davis:
-English 123: 18th-Century British Literature (Fall 2011)
-English 133: 19th-Century British Literature (Winter 2012)
-English 110-B: Introduction to Principles of Criticism (Spring 2012)
Courses Taught at Lehigh University:
English I: Critical Reading and Composition (Fall 2009 & Fall 2010)
English II: Research and Argument (Spring 2010 & Spring 2011)
Teaching Assistantship at Lehigh University:
English 372: British Victorian Literature (Spring 2011)
“Only Colour that You Want”: Lady Audley’s Secret and Cosmetics as Discursive Fantasy.” Victorian Periodicals Review. Forthcoming.
"Ante Up: Econocide and the Literacy Game in U.S. Prisons." Literacy in Composition Studies. Spring 2015.
“After Words.” Writing on the Edge. Spring 2013.
"The Female Mirror: Visions of (In)justice in Jean Rhys's Wide Sargasso Sea
and Zee Edgell's Beka Lamb." Pennsylvania College English Journal. Spring
- “Literacies of the Oppressed: A Transatlantic Study of It Is Never Too Late to Mend and Uncle Tom's Cabin.” Dickens Conference. University of California Davis, March 2016.
- “Service Learning in the First Year Writing Classroom”. Research Network Forum, Work-in-Progress Presenter. CCCC Conference. Tampa, Florida, March 2015.
- "Ethnography and Feminist Rhetoric in the Composition Classroom." Presenter. Feminist Rhetoric Conference. Stanford University. September 2013.
- UC Davis Scholar's Symposium. "Inside Walls: Prison Writing." Presenter April 2013.
- UC Davis Scholar's Symposium.. "Gender and Serialization: The Femme Fatale and Lady Audley's Secret." October 2013.
- "Jane Austen's Juvenilia." Dickens Universe Conference. Louisiana State University, April 2013.
- "Palimpsestic Marks: Cosmetic Sensations in Lady Audley's Secret." Presenter. British Women Writers Conference, UC Boulder, June 2012.
- "Women's Writing: Feminist Theory's Impasse." Presenter. Feminism in Practice Conference, Lehigh University, November 2010.
- "Visions of (In)justice: The Female Mirror in Wide Sargasso Sea and Beka
- Lamb." Presenter. PCEA Annual Conference (English and Social Justice), Bethlehem, PA, April 2010.
- "Uncanny Sisters: Doubt and Doubling in Jane Eyre." Guest Speaker. Bronte Seminar, Gettysburg College, March 2009.