You are here
Ph.D., English, UC Davis (2018)
Dissertation: "Currents of Speculation: Discourses of Water Scarcity in Contemporary Science Fiction"
M.A., English, UC Davis (2015)
Thesis: "The Consequences of Paradox: Gravitating Bodies and Spatiotemporality in Mark Z. Danielewski’s House of Leaves"
B.A., Literatures in English, UC San Diego (2012)
Thesis: "Predictions of Futurity in Dystopian Fiction and the Arrival of the Posthuman"
- Instructor for ENL 10C - Literatures in English III: 1900-Present (Spring 2018)
- Associate Instructor for ENL 3 - Introduction to Literature (Fall 2016-Winter 2018)
- Associate Instructor for UWP 1 - Expository Writing (Fall 2014-Summer 2016)
- TA for ENL 158B - The American Novel from 1900 to the Present (Spring 2014)
- TA for ENL 125 - Topics in Irish Literature (Winter 2014)
- TA for ENL 110A - Introduction to Literary Theory (Fall 2013)
- TA at San Diego High School (Spring 2012)
- Professional Academic Tutor (Secondary School and Undergraduate Education)
- Contemporary American literature
- Utopian/dystopian science fiction
- Critical theory