You are here
- 51 - Hot Bars, Supreme Lyrics, and Rhymes for Days: Hip Hop as Poetry
- Instructor, ENL 3, "Introduction to Literature"
- Instructor, UWP 1, "Expository Writing"
- TA, ENL 162 - "Film Theory & Criticism"
- TA, ENL 110B - "Introduction to Modern Literary and Critical Theory"
- TA, ENL 139 - "Literature of Secrecy and Terror"
Publications and presentations
"Eye movement, I. A. Richards and the Limits of Embodied Reading." Poetics Today. Forthcoming.
“Playing Fidget: Avatars and the Excessive Interior.” Gaming the System: The Global Stakes of
Comparative Study. SCLA. Las Vegas, NV. 2012.
Professional experience and service
- 2013-2014: Managing editor, GLQ
- 2012-2013: Scholar Symposium co-chair
- 2010-2011: GSA representative
Modern and contemporary poetry and poetics, critical theory, cognitive criticism, embodiment.