You are here
Professor of English
530 752 1696
Joe Wenderoth, Professor of English, grew up in Baltimore. His poetry, fiction, and non-fiction have appeared in many journals and anthologies.
It Is If I Speak
by Joe Wenderoth
- Disfortune (poems); Wesleyan University Press (1995)
- It Is If I Speak (poems); Wesleyan University Press (2000)
- Letters To Wendy's (fiction); Verse Press (2000).
- The Holy Spirit of Life: Essays Written For John Ashcroft's Secret Self (essays); Wave Books (2005)
- No Real Light (poems); Wave Books (2007)
- If I Don't Breathe How Do I Sleep (poems); Wave Books (2014)
Education & Interests:
- MFA (Warren Wilson College); Creative writing (poetry, essay).